Effective Date: September 12, 2018
1. Information We Collect.
“Personal Information” refers to information that specifically identifies who you are, such as your name, address, email address, phone number, employment history, personal websites and LinkedIn profiles. We only collect Personal Information on our users if they voluntarily submit information to us through our “Contact Us” or “Contact Investor Relations” pages, subscribe to email alerts, apply for an employment opportunity or email us at one of the email addresses provided. You do not need to register or provide us with any Personal Information in order to access or use our website.
This website is intended only for users who reside in the United States. As such, it is not our intent to gather Personal Information from any individuals residing outside the United States.
We automatically collect the following technical information when you use the website:
- Google Analytics – We use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. to help us analyze and understand how users use our website. The information collected about your use of the website may include your IP address, type of web browser, time of visit, pages visited and time spent on each page. This information is transmitted to, and stored by, Google on their servers. For more information on Google Analytics and its data practices, please visit https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245.
- Cookies – We and our service providers, including Google, may collect information using cookies or similar technologies. Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser (if permitted by you) that enables the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information. Cookies help us understand and save your preferences for future visits. If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our website’s functionality may not function properly.
2. Use of Information. The information you provide is used in the following ways:
- To provide you with the services and information offered through our website;
- To process your requests and respond to your inquiries;
- To review your employment application and make a decision with respect to employment;
- To register you for any services you have signed up for;
- To contact you about products and services offered by us which we believe may interest you;
- To improve our website by helping us understand who uses the website and how;
- To manage our network; and
3. Who Will Have Access to Your Personal Information. We do not sell your Personal Information. However, we may share your information:
- with our agents, vendors, service providers, and other third parties that perform services on our behalf;
- with select business partners, such as third-party biopharmaceutical companies, with whom we collaborate to develop products and/or offer services;
- with potential and actual acquirers in connection with a potential or actual acquisition of the stock or assets of Arcus; and
- to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations, in response to non-mandatory requests for information made by any governmental, administrative or other regulatory body, or as part of an investigation of unlawful activity.
We endeavor to protect your Personal Information by limiting access or disclosure to only those vendors, service providers and business partners who need it to provide services to us or to further our collaboration, as applicable.
4. Security and Retention of Your Personal Information. The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We take reasonable steps, including technical, administrative and physical safeguards, designed to protect the Personal Information you provide to us. Despite these efforts, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you provide to us. In addition, we are not responsible for the security of information you transmit over networks that we do not control, including the internet and wireless networks. You should always use caution when transmitting Personal Information over the internet.
5. Children’s Policy. This website is intended for users who are 18 years of age and older. We do not seek or knowingly collect any Personal Information about children under the age of 13. If we become aware that we have unknowingly collected Personal Information from a child under the age of 13, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to delete such information.
6. Links/Third Party Content. Our website may include links to third party websites. Such third party websites are not under our control and we are not responsible for any information you provide to those third party websites. Please review the privacy policies of each website you visit to understand how those websites will collect, use and disclose your Personal Information.