Arcus Biosciences, Inc.
Arcus Biosciences, Inc. maintains a @Arcus_bio Twitter account as a way to communicate updates and engage with the public. In order to ensure we do so in a responsible manner and in accordance with applicable ethical, legal and regulatory standards, we have put in place the following basic guidelines and disclaimers to help you understand how we will use Twitter.
This Twitter account is intended for a U.S. audience.
Guidelines & Disclaimers:
1. We operate in a highly regulated industry, and cannot engage in certain discussions regarding specific products, product candidates and therapies.
2. Content posted by us is provided for informational purposes only. It is NOT intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Your doctor is the best resource for medical advice and information.
3. Do NOT use this channel to report adverse drug reactions or other medical issues you’ve experience during a clinical trial sponsored by Arcus. All adverse events and other medical issues should be immediately reported to the relevant clinical trial investigator, to FDA at https://www.fda.gov/safety/medwatch/, or via email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your comment does include possible side effects associated with an investigational product of ours, we may contact you for further information.
4. We may share links to third party websites. However, we are not responsible for the accuracy or content of such third-party websites. Any sharing, following, liking or re-tweeting by us does not constitute an endorsement by Arcus.
5. We welcome your comments, but we are not responsible for any user generated content. Please do not post or share comments that contain:
- Inappropriate comments or inferences about other people or companies, including our competitors;
- Incorrect, false, misleading, confidential or non-public content;
- Disparaging, threatening, obscene, discriminatory or harassing content;
- Personal information, such as the name of individuals, email addresses, phone numbers, personal photos or videos; or
- Advertising or promotion of products or services, including those that use or violate the copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights of any other person or company.
We reserve the right to reject and/or remove comments that violate these guidelines and to block users that violate these guidelines, with or without notice. We also reserve the right to reject and/or remove comments or content that violate Twitter’s Terms of Service.
6. By posting on our Twitter account or commenting to or at us, you give us the right to use your ideas, name/handle and posts, so please do not post anything private or confidential.
7. All forward-looking statements in the information shared by us are subject to the risk factors described in the reports we file from time to time with the Securities and Exchange Commission. You should not rely on forward-looking statements as predictions of future events. Except as required by law, neither we nor any other person assumes responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the forward-looking statements, nor do we undertake any obligation to update our communications to conform to actual results or changed expectations.
These guidelines may not address every circumstance that arises. We may also update these guidelines at any time. By following or engaging with us through Twitter, you are agreeing to the terms above.